Harlow Rugby Club has moved to a brand new facility, which we believe is one of the premier facilities in the East of England and will act as as springboard for the Club to grow both on and off the field.
In terms of Sponsors we are looking to work with individuals and companies that share our values and our love of sport and creating a partnership that supports common goals, values and objectives. We believe Club sponsorship allows you to promote your business and support a cause that you believe in. Harlow Rugby Club uses sponsorship alongside other revenues from conferencing, bars and social events to fund sports, mainly for young people. We have no shareholders and no profit distribution, everything we earn goes towards the provision and development of the sport we love, RUGBY. Sponsorship can be club general, meaning its allocation is made by our Executive Team, or it can be allocated to a specific cause of your choice. You can choose to target mini-rugby for example or you can even nominate a specific use such as the purchase of new training kit or the membership fund supporting those less fortunate.
We offer a range of sponsorship options to suit your budget and your requirements, here are some of the options we can offer;
- Perimeter advertising boards.
- Player Sponsor, your name on player profile page.
- Team Sponsor, your logo on a teams playing kit, advertising on web site, framed shirt and photograph, access to International tickets, discounted tables at club events, x 2 Social Memberships.
- Section Sponsor, (Mini’s, Youth, Ladies, Seniors), your logo on a teams playing kit, your logo on Coaches kit, advertising on web site, advertising board, framed shirt and photograph, guaranteed International tickets, 1 x table for up to 10 people at Sponsors Lunch, 2 x Social Memberships, Use of facilities for Company Functions x 2 per annum, 4 tickets for all Club Functions.
- Club Sponsor, your logo on 1st Xv and Ladies Xv teams playing kit, your logo on 1st XV and Ladies Coaches kit, advertising page on web site, advertising board x 2, framed shirt and photograph, guaranteed International tickets, 4 x table for up to 10 people at Pre game Lunches, 2 x Social Memberships, Advertising on Fixture Card, Use of facilities for Company Functions x 6 per annum. Use of the whole club for Corporate event, 4 tickets for all Club Functions.
We can also offer:
- A very special Match Day VIP Lunch, with full use of the Presidents Suite, with private bar and buffet, reserved car parking, plus attendance of Club President and 1st Xv Captain after the game.
- Match Ball Sponsor, to be presented to 1st Xv Captain at a match of your choice.
- Post Protector, your Companies name on each post protector and on each pitch side flag.
- Tables of 8 at pre match lunches, with two course meal, wine and port.
- Conference facilities, from 10 to 140 people, with full audio visual, break out areas and full catering service.
We can also offer sponsorship in return for your Company providing the Club with equipment or services.
In short we can be very flexible, and are able to cater for every ones needs, and at all times are aim is to ensure the best possible experience for you, your business and your guests.
We clearly understand that ALL Sponsors play a very important part in the financial viability of the Club and if you would like a chat about what we can provide and how we could work with you then please phone Alan Brooking, Business Development Executive, on 07764 563352.